FOREST EUROPE criteria and indicators
From Wicri Forest
- ToSIA indicators (previously EFORWOOD indicators)
- Relations between ToSIA and FOREST EUROPE indicators
- Conference Proceedings: Forest Criteria and Indicators Analytical Framework and Report Workshop May 19-21, 2008 Joensuu, Finland
- One way to cope with semantic vagueness (lexical uncertainty) is by constructing a formal logic with well-defined syntax and semantics. Interpretation of data by a logic processor can then provide a consistent evaluation of system states and processes represented in the model.
Notes and sources
- Improved Pan-European Indicators for Sustainable Forest Management as adopted by the MCPFE Expert Level Meeting, 7-8 October 2002, Vienna, Austria