Mozart and Salieri (play)
Mozart and Salieri, Моцарт и Сальери, is a poetic drama by Alexander Pushkin. Mozart and Salieri was written in 1830 as one of his four short plays known as The Little Tragedies, and was published in 1832. It was the only one of Pushkin's plays that was staged during his lifetime.
- 1897 – Mozart and Salieri, opera by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov.
- 1914 – Mozart and Salieri, silent film by Victor Tourjansky.
- 1979 – Little Tragedies, a 1979 Soviet television miniseries.
- This page is initiated with: Mozart and Salieri (play). (2015, September 6). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 06:49, March 7, 2016, from https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Mozart_and_Salieri_(play)&oldid=679729136
- On this wiki
- On the Wicri network
- a French translation on Wicri/Musique.
- External links