|| 1 247 k€
|| FP7-SME (803 k€)
|Type de contrat :
|| Collaborative project (generic)
|| 1er juillet 2013
|| 30 avril 2015
|Retour à la liste des projets du programme
'DEMOSHOPINSTANTSHOE est l'acronyme du projet européen ''''', qui a pour référence sur le service CORDIS 606119.
Note : Les objectifs suivants sont repris de la fiche du projet sur Cordis
The DemoShopInstantShoe (DemoSIS) is a direct follow on from the very successful ShopInstantShoe FP7-SME-2008-1 project, that came to promising conclusions in February 2012. ShopInstantShoe (SIS) aimed at developing a customizable and fashionable women footwear upper and an innovative service providing customers with personalization of the shoe fitting at retail shop.
SIS results revealed positive feedback from end users who assigned high value and expressed high interest on the proposed customizable shoes and in-shop personalization. Since the new product-service has been successfully created and validated at small scale, there is a strong case to demonstrate that the process and concept can be extended and able to overcome the barriers that are currently stopping the solution to be commercialized. The challenges to face in the project are:
- To scale-up the range of upper materials to creating new smart textile based composites that facilitate to cover a wider footwear market segment.
- To extend the footwear women models able to be personalized in order to fulfil the target needs and increasing the commercial scope of the product-service.
- To develop the industrialization of the product manufacturing system.
- To upgrade the novel customization process to a pre-commercial service, adapting the required customization shop tool to retail channel needs.
- To validate the new improvements expected, including temporary in-shop pilot testing to reach the standard specification for the product-service, as well as outlining the most profitable business exploitation through further analysis.
The new consortium is composed of four original partners from SIS project (Calzamedi, Texinov, Nimesis and IBV) and two retailing distributors (OrtoTwins and TechnoBoots). The outcomes produced will allow the consortium to execute suitable marketing actions, enhancing SMEs to commercially exploit and service the market after project ends.
Les partenaires du projet
Coordinateur du projet
- Coût total du projet : 1 247 435 €
- Subvention de la Commission européenne (programme FP7-SME) : 803 000 €
- Date de début : 1er juillet 2013
- Date de fin : 30 avril 2015
- ↑ La fiche du projet sur CORDIS