Water Cotamination Emergencies conference
Topics > Events > WCEC
Water Contamination Emergencies conference (WCEC) is a serie of events aimed at public health professionals, water companies, regulators, risk and business continuity managers, emergency planners, service and support providers, detection equipment suppliers, disaster recovery specialists, water security experts, and water distribution modellers.
- Can we cope? - March 2003
- Enhancing our response - June 2005
- Collective responsibility - April 2008
- Monitoring, understanding, acting - October 2010
- Managing the threats - September 2012